Saturday 6 July 2013

Music-At Night/Shakedown

I have written about and linked this piece before.

Whilst i will repeat the link,i don't intend to repeat much of what i said before except to say that i had the same  response to it today,as i have had in the past.

At its simplest,it relates directly to my own experience,especially on a day like today...

When i struggle out of bed at around midday still beset by both physical and mental discomfort,and at 8pm i'm still uncomfortable but perhaps approaching something more"normal"-although i hate even the word as i think it scrambles how both i and other people see the world:where normal is i suspect a  kind of average that i equally believe is not reflected in the world.i fear that it also consigns the rest of us o some kind of lesser,inferior,struggling status.That said i would still rather associate with the rest than the normal.I guess that takes me full circle,and might partially explain my own alienation,feeling at odds with the world,and leaves me with the song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkTDXabhp90

d1/06/07/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment